09 September 2014

current obsession /camel






Skirt - Zara
Hat - American apparel 
Croc leather bag - topshop
Knit - H&M 
Rings - cos
Wool coat - Zara 
Collared shirt - cos
Necklace - Zara 
Oversize knit - topshop

Autumn has well and truly arrived, and I'm loving every minute. As much as I love a monochrome outfit I've slowly been incorporating and experimenting different colours. The love for camel grew from my permanent obsession with the classic Burberry trench - at the top of every wish list but never ticked, so I've learnt to cope with smaller pieces untill my hands rest on one. 
I think this croc bag from topshop is gorgeous and I'm sure that will end up in my basket pretty soon, along with a knit of some sort to pair with some ripped skinny light denim jeans and my favourite brown leather monk shoes from topshop.